Stitched-InsomniacStitched-Insomniac

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

glados and chell glados and chell

i don't understand

WHY DID YOU NOT CONTINUE THIS AND MAKE IT BETTER xD

Abo's Facebook Adventure Abo's Facebook Adventure

More Twitter-esque

but still funny

F-777 - Crispyness F-777 - Crispyness

Dude you've made to that point in my book that even when there are the rare times you put out a song I don't like I still give it a 5/5 10/10 9001/9001 depending where i may find it and it's corresponding rating system xD

Murder's Rehearsal(FinalInst) Murder's Rehearsal(FinalInst)

Can't Wait

Will Definatly be on the look out for the vocal version

But in the meantime, 5/5 10/10 favorite the song, and favorite the artist

bluebooblue responds:

Thank you so much for this comment! These are the kind of things that keep me doing music ^^! I'll tell you when the final version with vocals is ready!, by the way is that Okimura Rin in your display?

Nausicaa theme [recomposed] Nausicaa theme [recomposed]

Go Studio Ghibli!

Hayoa Miyazaki is my favorite animator of all time

And Joe Hisaishi is one of my favorite composers

Wonderful job with the recomposistion of this piece, it's beautiful and stays true to the fantasy world these two created together

GhostingFish responds:

Hayoa Miyazaki and his movies are by far the most inspirational animated movies I have ever seen in my life and I look forward to seeing his new one! I loved the story and animation of this movie. You don't see that much from the mid 80's. Everything was spectacular. I had to recompose the theme of the movie. In this though I made the second half a little more tragic sounding then the more happier up-lifting sound that Joe Hisaishi composed. I thank you for your comment. It is most welcomed!^^